Open Championship Grand Prix
Calling all competitive karters! Introducing our new Open Karting Championship! Think you’ve got the skills to be crowned king or queen of the track? Every Monday and Tuesday until September 24th 2019, we’re giving you the chance to put your racing skills to the test and qualify for our Grand Final, where we’ve got turbo-charged prizes to give away.
Here’s how it works:
- Come along to The Experience on Mondays and/or Tuesdays and take part in a Double Sprint as part of our Open Karting Championship
- Every racer over 16 will have their time recorded
- We will update our social media pages with the top times of each Championship day (you can always come back and try to beat these times!)
- The racers with the overall top 10 times from Open Karting Championships will be invited back to take part in our Grand Final taking place on Sunday 29th of September
- The Grand Final will consist of a 10-minute qualifier, and 16-lap final
- The winner will receive a £200 of INTU gift vouchers
Terms and conditions: Drivers can only qualify for the Grand Final with times that were set on Monday and Tuesday between August 19th and September 24th 2019. You can enter as many times as you like by completing another Double Sprint on an Open Championship day. Only times set with Double Sprint packages are eligible to qualify for final. Only drivers over 16 can take part in the Grand Final.
To book and for more information call 0141 883 4005, or book online