Explore, Experiment, Experience
Looking to keep the kids entertained this summer break? We can guarantee a fantastic time for children aged 6-14* with our STEAM+ Activity Weeks. Children will make friends and learn new skills as they join in the fun with our themed weeks.
Running 26th June – 11th August, Monday to Friday. The itinerary below is an example of what can take place during the activity week. Please bear in mind activities can vary due to the weather, size of group and other factors.
Racing School (Monday):
- Join our track marshals as they take you through our rigorous training procedures
- Challenge for victory in our electric Go-karting Arena
Bake Off (Tuesday):
- Work up an appetite with more racing on track
- Using our Urban Garden, source the produce we need in order to complete our Executive Chef Training
- Come and meet our top Chefs from the Refuel Café who will help you create some mouth-watering food
Outdoor Explorers (Wednesday):
- Challenge to design a hedgehog hut to take home for our spiky friends in the garden
- Harness your inner engineer to design and build a massive marble run
The Art Experience (Thursday):
- Final practise before the Friday Final on our International Track
- Learn all about the design process, working with our state-of-the-art vinyl printer
- Screen print your very own t-shirts or bags
Fun Day (Friday):
- Our Grand Prix final followed by our prize giving ceremony
- Beam yourself into a post-apocalyptic future in our Laser Tag Experience and see if you’ve got what it takes to save the planet
- End the week with Milkshake Mixology
*Activity Weeks run 8.45am-4.15pm and the price includes lunch and snacks. Early drop off and late pick up is offered for an additional £5 each, or £7.50 for both, which includes breakfast. 20% sibling discount available, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and applies solely to the total after the initial child. All Activity Week crew are members of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme, managed and delivered by Disclosure Scotland.
To enquire please call 0141 883 4005