Explore, Experiment, Experience
“[My son]… had the most fantastic week with you all and is desperate to come back.”
Looking to keep the kids entertained this Easter break? We can guarantee a fantastic time for children aged 6-14* with our STEAM+ Activity Weeks. Children will make friends and learn new skills as they join in the fun with our themed weeks.
Running 3-14 April, Monday to Friday, kids will enter a world of adventure; blissfully unaware they’re actually taking part in lots of entertaining, educational activities!
Racing School (Monday):
- Join our track marshals as they take you through our rigorous training procedures
- Experience the rush of adrenaline as you participate in a warm up, qualifier and race on our 140ft long Slot car track
- Challenge for victory in our electric Go-karting Arena
Bake Off (Tuesday):
- Using our Urban Garden, source the produce we need in order to complete our Executive Chef Training
- Come meet our top Chefs from The Academy Restaurant who will help you create some amazing food
Outdoor Explorers (Wednesday):
- Challenge to design a mini greenhouse that will allow you to grow plants from your windowsill all year round
- Things are about to get busy as we open the doors to our very own bug hotel
The Art Experience (Thursday):
- Learn all about the design process, working with our state-of-the-art vinyl printer
- Screen print your very own T-shirts or bags
- Last chance to beat your time on the Go-kart track
- Beam yourself into a post-apocalyptic future in our Laser Experience and see if you’ve got what it takes to save the planet
STEAM Activity Weeks cost £175 per child each week or £37.50 per child each day, (subject to availability). Lunch and snacks are included.
To book, email email@example.com, or call 0141 883 4005.
* Please note, children aged 6 and 7 taking part in go-karting activities will have to be driven by a member of The Experience crew in one of our tandem karts. All karters must be at least 1.2 metres tall to comply with safety regulations.
Activity Weeks run 8.45am-4.15pm and the price includes lunch and snacks. Early drop off and late pick up is offered for an additional £5 each, or £7.50 for both, which includes breakfast. 20% sibling discount available, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and applies solely to the total after the initial child. All Activity Week crew are members of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme, managed and delivered by Disclosure Scotland.