The Experience in Hillington Park is an award winning 5* Visit Scotland attraction. We are the only electric karting track in Scotland, with a Cafe, laser tag arena, meeting rooms, soft play and host of other fun and educational activities.
To support the staff and management team in delivering a 5* customer service journey throughout the venue.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To work across all areas of The Experience including Reception, Cafe, Leisure Activities and Parties
- To meet and greet customers enhancing their journey within the venue
- To ensure all customers have a safe and enjoyable visit
- To assist in delivering an excellent experience within the Cafe
- To host/assist with children’s parties and activities
- To manage bookings, answer telephone calls and support customer enquiries
- Experience and interest in entertainment, leisure and activities
- Excellent and proven customer service experience
- Experience of working within a team to deliver high standards
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Flexible to work across core business hours which are evening and weekends
- EPOS experience
- Karting/Laser Tag Experience
- Reception Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Willingness to Learn
- This job outline reflects the main tasks and responsibilities discharged by the postholder at the present time, however, Kibbleworks reserves the right to alter or amend the content of this job outline to reflect changes to the job or services provided, while maintaining the overall character and level of responsibility for the post.
- Notwithstanding any information or statement described within this job outline, all duties must be carried out in a way that promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and respect for all individuals and which is consistent with Kibbleworks’ stated policy on equal opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be required to become a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG Scheme). Having previous convictions will not automatically disbar you from working at Kibble (with the exception of offences against children or other vulnerable groups) and every case is taken on an individual basis.
For an application pack please contact the HR Office on 0141 889 0044 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 23 September 2019 at 4.00 pm